Can’t make it to Vegas this week? (Sept 25-27 2018) I understand. Life!
It does look like a ton of interesting content that we could use day to day!
These are just some of the topics that might catch your interest!
- Chris Novak and Josh Costa will walk through some of the key findings from Verizon’s 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report.
- How Innovation is Changing Payment Security (and Standards) by Troy Leach
- PCI DSS v3.2.1, that future is now the past.
- Passwords are NOT What They are CRACKED Up to Be (I have seen this live demo of pen testing technique during a private show. Love KRACKEN the cracking hardware!)
- Engaging Developers in the Battle for Software Security Supremacy
- What isn’t MFA again?
- PCI Myth busting
- Real life assessed entity horror stories
- frameworks for assessed entities
- Cracking the PCI DSS Compliance Whip in a Hospitality and Timeshare Industry Setting !