I like the information that the restaurant chain P.F.Chang has provided regarding their POS system data breach. The 33 affected locations are listed and instructions on how to register for an identity monitoring service are included.
Other info provided:
1. WHAT HAPPENED?
2. WHEN DID P.F. Chang’s DISCOVER THIS INCIDENT?
3. WHEN DID THIS INCIDENT START?
4. WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO DISCOVER THE INCIDENT?
5. WHAT ACTION DID P.F. Chang’s TAKE IN RESPONSE TO THIS INCIDENT?
6. WHAT INFORMATION WAS EXPOSED?
7. WHAT ACTION SHOULD I TAKE?
8. IS IT SAFE FOR CUSTOMERS TO USE THEIR CREDIT CARD/DEBIT CARD?
9. WILL P.F. CHANG’S CONTACT ME IF MY CREDIT CARD WAS INVOLVED?
10. WHAT PROTECTION IS P.F. CHANG’S OFFERING AFFECTED GUESTS?
11. WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR UPDATES?
Ad below this line: